Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am trying to register for LSAT in Asia

lawhopeful_13lawhopeful_13 Alum Member
in General 41 karma

Hi,
I am trying to register for LSAT in Asia for October as I will be there starting next month.
However, I cannot find October date to pop up during the registration process.

Does anyone experience same problem?

Comments

• VibrioVibrio Alum Member
    625 karma

Hey. Yeah. For some reason, the first page for LSAT registration is showing September instead of October for Asia. After you choose September for the first one, the next steps show only the October date. The error seems to be only on the first page. (It also gave me a mini heart attack when I thought the test date had changed!)

• lawhopeful_13lawhopeful_13 Alum Member
    edited August 2018 41 karma

@Vibrio really? I tried registering for September but it still says September 2018. I am not sure...? - Oh nope, I got it! Thanks :)

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9382 karma

This is an error. Can you email LSAC? I'm going to do that as well.

• brizzle525brizzle525 Alum Member
    139 karma

Hello, I registered for the October LSAT in Asia (live in Japan) with no issues. On the first page, the September dates show for registration deadlines, but at the top it should say that the test date is October 14th. I was able to get through the registration with no problems. Maybe I can help?

9382 karma

@brizzle525 said:
    Hello, I registered for the October LSAT in Asia (live in Japan) with no issues. On the first page, the September dates show for registration deadlines, but at the top it should say that the test date is October 14th. I was able to get through the registration with no problems. Maybe I can help?

Yea, but you can't do that now at this time. Have you registered today?

• brizzle525brizzle525 Alum Member
    edited August 2018 139 karma

@akistotle said:

@brizzle525 said:

Yea, but you can't do that now at this time. Have you registered today?

No, I registered a couple of weeks ago. But I did give it a go on the site to see if it would work again, and it definitely says September (but says I am already registered). I'm pretty sure that when I registered I chose that date and continued on through and later on the correct day popped up. My final registration does say the October date, and I got the confirmation email from LSAC last week for both the September and October tests, though the October one is the one I am actually registered for.

• Trees are GoneTrees are Gone Alum Member
    192 karma

I've already emailed LSAC regarding the issue. When you click on the "show different testing location," though, it would show the correct date.

9382 karma

Thanks guys! I guess it’s just showing September instead of October....

• MindyKaleMindyKale Alum Member
    350 karma

Yeah I got the September and october email as well. I hope LSAC doesn't expect us to be prepared 30 days in advance