Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else get destroyed by PT 72!?

adrian.mikoadrian.miko Alum Member
edited November 2014 in General 191 karma
I just took PT 72 as a timed 4 section exam. Got completely destroyed.
Not the best mental state to be in 3 weeks before the December exam...

Was this just an incredibly hard one? Did anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• danballinger5danballinger5 Alum Member
    198 karma
    I got a very average score (for myself) on 72 but then fell on my face trying something new for 73. Don't let yourself be ruined by one random sample. Go back and analyze the shit out of the test. You probably just got sucked by a bunch of trap answer choices on a bad day, or something like that.

Remember, the December test is afraid of you!
  • adrian.mikoadrian.miko Alum Member
    191 karma
    Yeah, I'm trying to not let it get to me, its a one off exam. Was just wondering if the overall difficulty was greater, or if it was just me. I'll analyze and see where I went wrong tomorrow.

Also, thanks for the encouragement haha
  • masimasi Alum Member
    170 karma

@adrian.miko

I wrote PT 72. I scored along my average. However, the last game in LG threw me off. It was worded very oddly. As a result my points dropped a little bit. However, I've been reading that test get harder once you hit PT 79 and onward. So if your taking an exam say in january or feburary I'd starting PTing those ones to get familiar with them.

• nanabillannanabillan Member
    347 karma

hi @masi FYI this post is from 6 years ago lol. I started reading it and said, huh..there is no December exam lol.

Cheers!

• masimasi Alum Member
    170 karma

@nanabillan

loool just seen the date on the post. I was so into the post that I didn't even see its from 6 years ago.

Anyways nanabillan good luck on your studies.