Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tips on finding a good study spot

paigehuffypaigehuffy Core Member
in General 5 karma

So I started studying for the LSAT in undergrad. I did so by practically living at my university’s library. After deciding to take some time off and retake the LSAT, it’s about time to start studying again. Since graduating in May, I moved to a big city and into a tiny studio apartment. The libraries close around 6 every night and I work from 9-5:30. Studying in my apartment just isn’t cutting it for me. I get very distracted. There’s a Starbucks a few miles down the road, but I don’t want to spend that much money on coffee. Help!! I need a good study spot! And maybe a study buddy!

Comments

• eRetakereRetaker Free Trial Member
    2043 karma

Starbucks allows you to stay inside without purchasing anything now if that matters at all.

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

A lot of university libraries are open to the public until later at night, I'd check out the ones around you! If you have a desk job, is it possible for you to stay late after work/get there early to study outside of work hours?