Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reporting non-LSAT standardized test scores?

UC Irvine's application states:

Other than the LSAT, have you taken another standardized test? If so, please provide the following information below...

Is this in reference to other graduate school entrance exams like the GRE/GMAT/MCAT? Are we required to report college entrance exams like the SAT/ACT/AP tests?

Comments

• BamboosproutBamboosprout Alum Member
    1694 karma

I just answered it as honestly as I could. To me, it meant all graduate and undergraduate entrance exams. I don't think AP exams are considered standardized tests though. I may be wrong. I hope someone else can clear that up.

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    edited September 2018 4850 karma

Call the admissions committee at the school in question. I did that exact thing today for the exact prompt you list and I was told they wanted any graduate level tests (GRE, TOEFL, MCAT) etc. I specifically asked about the SAT and ACT and I was told no.

ETA (after rereading your post): Yes, it was UCI I called. I talked to Stephen.

• xenonhexafluoroxenonhexafluoro Alum Member
    428 karma

@LSAT_Wrecker Thanks! I definitely will do the same for apps with this question