Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fee Waiver w/ no LSAT score?

Is it acceptable to request a fee waiver with no LSAT score? I am thinking of having all of my applications ready to submit when scores are released and would appreciate having this out the way? Thoughts?

Comments

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

It's ok to try, but you might have less success. The worst they would do is say no, or to get back to them when you have your score.

• jwilkersjwilkers Alum Member
    89 karma

thank you!

• LivingThatLSATdreamLivingThatLSATdream Alum Member
    500 karma

Check websites and keep at an out on your email. If all your transcripts are in LSAC, schools get alerts for that too, or however that works. I got so many emails from schools (not great ones) wishing me luck and such and telling me about fee waivers. Some said email for a waiver, some offer webinars and provide fee waivers for attendees. If you live near any law school you can schedule a meeting or tour and ask for a fee waiver. I would check the websites. Some school say that they’ll only consider fee waiver for financial reasons and only if you received one through CAS. Do a little research on each specific school before emailing them and asking.