Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weird Logic Games in PT 1-35

a.m.pearson31a.m.pearson31 Alum Member
edited October 2018 in General 8 karma

I know this has probably been covered many times in the past, so I apologize for any repetition. I've been focused on fool-proofing logic games from tests 1-35, for a little while now. Logic games is my weakest section (averaging -11, compared with a -2 in LR and a -4 in RC), so I decided to double down on logic games for a little while. I've been improving, with a range of -1 to -11, but mostly in the -5 to -7 range. I'm wondering how much I should be beating myself up for struggling with the incredibly "weird" games, such as game 4 from PT 11 (I shouted some expletives out loud after reading the rules). As long as I'm doing well on the "standard" games, should I not worry too much? My understanding is that save for a few occasional exceptions, most of the modern logic games are pretty "standard".

If I can trouble people with another brief question, how many logic games sections did you have to fool-proof before things really "clicked" for you?

Thank you all in advance for the help!

Comments

• Regis_Phalange63Regis_Phalange63 Alum Member
    1058 karma

I repeated 1 to 35 three times and then made copies of games I found hard among them and repeated those sets 3 more times. In the middle of doing these, it clicked.