Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question to those who have finished fool-proofing games 1-35

lsatgodjklsatgodjk Alum Member
in Logic Games 938 karma

Hey all,

I am working through the LG portion of the CC while fool-proofing. This by far has been the best way to learn and master LG. Its only been a week and I feel like I'm learning so much.

I have a question for those who have finished fool-proofing.

1. How long did it take?
  2. How many hours per day?

I'm spending about 4 hours a day purely focused on LG and fool-proofing 5-6 days a week. I honestly do not see it taking longer than a month at this rate, but please let me know if I am wrong.

Cheers and thanks in advance :)

Comments

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

1) It never ends. The emphasis just sifts to other parts of the test. Full-proofed 1-35 over the course of 2 months but then returned to those games every week for the rest of my studying. After I took a PT, the LG section was added to my foolproof pool.

2) When I was solely foolproofing, I did 2 sections a day. As in, foolproofed 2 sections a day. So I didn't really follow a set time but it as probably about 4 hours. As I moved on to the other sections, I did one section per day and that probably took 35 minutes to and hour since I had improved by then.