Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wash U Interview invitation

bdms9797bdms9797 Free Trial Member

Hey, guys. I just finished my interview with Wash U. I saw in earlier posts that the interview invitation is a good-sign for acceptance and some people were given a specific time on when they'll be hearing back with the decision. But my interviewer said that this year application pool has risen significantly, and that the decision might take a little while. Is this a bad sign?? I'm worried people!

Comments

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

Not a bad sign. :) Probably a sign of exactly what they said... applications are up, so they may take longer than usual to get back to you. Last year I heard back a couple of days after my interview with them, but it was late in the cycle and I had applied I think a month or two earlier, but had to push back the interview because I was super sick the day I originally scheduled it. So, while it was soon after my interview, it had been a while that they had my application. I think it can vary. But I would believe it about the applications being up this year, so don't panic. You've got a long cycle ahead of you... there's a lot of stressful waiting involved. Go watch a movie or pick up a new hobby and don't worry too much. :)

• bdms9797bdms9797 Free Trial Member
    8 karma

Thanks Leah!!