Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I take the January LSAT and meet a February 15 Application Deadline?

maamedufiekmaamedufiek Alum Member
edited November 2018 in January 2019 LSAT 34 karma

Hello everyone,
I am planning on taking the January LSAT which is on the 26th, and some of my schools have an application deadline of February 15. Will I receive my score on time for the deadline?

Comments

• 19 karma

schools usually accept your application and wait till you receive your score to make a decision, you just have to let them know! :)

• FixedDiceFixedDice Member
    1804 karma

The LSAC designates February 15 as the expected score release date. To my knowledge, the LSAC is quite good when it comes to meeting its score release dates, and schools receive updated scores automatically.

The real question, in my opinion, is whether your schools accept January scores.

• tekken1225tekken1225 Alum Member
    770 karma

@FixedDice said:
    The LSAC designates February 15 as the expected score release date. To my knowledge, the LSAC is quite good when it comes to meeting its score release dates, and schools receive updated scores automatically.

The real question, in my opinion, is whether your schools accept January scores.

Pretty sure many, if not most, do.

• MorganS1-MorganS1- Member
    50 karma

@FixedDice if you go to their website they all say what is the lastest test they will accept!