Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

studying strategy from Nov test to Jan test

lorenposslorenposs Alum Member

hi all!

first off congrats on all those who sat for the Nov test and completed it in one piece! I feel somewhat accomplished in doing that alone, it being my first official administration. But I am also trying to be somewhat realistic with myself, knowing that I am almost 100% sure that I want to sit for the Jan test and take a shot at getting a higher score!

I had been studying since June before taking the Nov test, so obviously completed all 7sage CC and taken PTs 40-50, so now what?

trying to take into consideration my known weaknesses that I feel in myself, and use those to try and construct a new study plan, I wanted to reach out and see if anyone else in the same/similar situation as myself, have any advice. mainly what you have done in the past or what you will be doing until the Jan test? I'm thinking of more timed sections instead of full PTs to start out & focus more on getting a few extra points from RC (since personally I did not spend much time at all learning RC strategies to begin with), along with getting a constant LR section that I am confident with. what about you?

thanks so much in advance for taking the time to help a girl out :)