Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blind Review for January

Hey all,

I am taking the lsat again in January. I’m in my last semester of college and have already applied. I’m having difficulty carving out time each day to study. How much time should I be spending each day on the exam? I’ll have more free time once school is over but have a lot of anxiety about the test when I am not studying for it.

Thanks!

Comments

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    edited November 2018 8699 karma

The time question is subjective. This is the standard I use: I should be spending the amount of time on BR that allows me to be comfortable explaining the ins and outs of the question to a non-LSAT person in my life. That proves to me I truly understand the question. This takes me 2 hours per day 4 days per week and 1day I use for actually sitting for an exam. It used to take me longer. The number one thing I can recommend for thorough BR is to make sure that when you leave a question, you understand it: any flaw in it, any "blocking" assumption, any complex argument structure, any correlation/causal pattern etc.

Edit: I am basing my standard on the idea that someone wishes to obtain a high score (167+) on the LSAT for school/scholarship opportunities.
    David