Skype/Oovoo study buddy needed

vincent_cordonevincent_cordone Free Trial Member
edited December 2014 in General 9 karma
Hey guys I'm very new to this forum mbut I figured I would try my luck.

I'm looking for a partner who is serious about working. At the moment I'm averaging about four hrs a day to the LSAT and I'm seeing some very slow improvements but improvements nonetheless.

However, I've been told that groups often tend to help learn things much faster than the traditional way, so if anyone is interested in skyping a few PT's or just want to do specific sections please let me know.

vincent _ cordone a t hotmail

thanks

Comments

• Catehm88Catehm88 Alum Member
    8 karma
    Hey,
    I may be willing to. I just decided today to cancel my December registration for February. My score ranges from 162-172, so the uncertainty was too much. I will email you in a couple of days when I come to terms with my decision.
  • vaughn14vaughn14 Free Trial Member
    10 karma
    I'd be happy to join in too. My scores fall into the same range as Catherine's. My email is olsonve@mx.lakeforest.edu
  • TDogg100TDogg100 Free Trial Member
    7 karma
    Hey guys, I took my test yesterday with the flu, and it cause me issues to say the least. My score range is similar to Catherine's as well. Would be interested in forming a group.
  • amanda_kwamanda_kw Alum Member
    383 karma
    Hi,
    Like catherinem88, I just withdrew from the December test. I've been studying by myself, but it's difficult for me to do blind review, which is of course the most important part. I will shoot you an email. My score has been mid-160s but I am looking for a 175+. I will shoot you an email.
  • fiji12345678fiji12345678 Member
    108 karma
    Hey guys,

I cancelled my Dec score as well. I score 167-173 and aiming to score 175+. I would be interested in a study group. I will send you an email as well.
  • LAHULL89LAHULL89 Free Trial Member
    9 karma
    Hey guys,

I was scheduled to take the Dec test but decided to cancel the day before. I would absolutely love to have study buddies for this test as I don't think anyone not taking this test understands my anxiety!
  • Catehm88Catehm88 Alum Member
    edited December 2014 8 karma
    Message me, if anyone is ready to start.
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    @Catehm88: sent you a message!