Differences between LSAT Starter , Premium and Ultimate

edited December 2014 in General 35 karma
So I was about to buy a course, but I have a question.

I've noticed for the lessons, some have different amounts of lessons per. I had thought the differences were only due to how many LSAT tests were explained. For example:
Main Point & Main Conclusion Questions 17 lessons, 1.6h (Starter)
Main Point & Main Conclusion Questions 19 lessons, 2.1h (Premium)
Main Point & Main Conclusion Questions 21 lessons, 2.3h (Ultimate)

I know that upgrading from one course to another gives more lessons but my questions are:
1) Will using a starter with 17 lessons versus an ultimate for 21 lessons on "Main Point & Main Conclusion Questions" be a huge difference? What are in the remaining 4 lessons?
2) If I start using the Starter and decide to upgrade to Premium later, will my 7sage program show that I have 2 extra lessons that I didn't use?
3) Are the lessons that are skipped in Starter something that might cause the following lesson to make less sense?

Comments

• jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    Im pretty sure the extra lessons are more drill sets/explanations. 3. that would be silly

I think if you go to course, syllabus you can see all the lessons and they are color coated for which package they unlock for
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    You don't miss out on any Lessons. Like jdawg said, they're just extra drill sets/explanations.

A difference between the packages however are the number of full PT's provided with video explanations.
  • alexroark5alexroark5 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    812 karma
    I think the main value is getting the additional explanations for actual PTs
  • 35 karma
    alright got the LSAT starter kit then
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    That should be enough for you to get started. If you truly enjoy watching JY's explanations and feel you are learning from them, then upgrade.
  • 35 karma
    But the upgrade would only add some extra drilling as well as more PT's, that's it?
    Just because I already have the PT's and most of the explanations.