Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic games performance dropping on 4th attempt (using Pacifico attack strategy).

Lawster9Lawster9 Alum Member
edited January 2019 in Logic Games 393 karma

A while back I completed the "Introduction to Logic Games & Sequencing Games" and "Sequencing Games with a Twist" sections of the CC. I was struggling, so I decided to foolproof the games in those sections before moving on in the curriculum. I went with the Pacifico attack strategy for foolproofing, because it seemed straightforward and organized.

As of now, I have finished foolproofing all the games in the "Introduction to Logic Games & Sequencing Games" section, and most of the games in "Sequencing Games with a Twist".

I have come across the following issue: On my second attempt at the game (after watching the video), I usually do pretty well and may even hit the target time. My third attempt (the next day) is pretty good as well, usually even better than the second attempt. However, when I attempt the game for the 4th time, (a week later) I either get questions wrong or I exceed the target time. It seems that I easily forget how to efficiently make the inferences. Therefore, I am currently at a bit of a loss regarding what I should do next.

Any advice would be sincerely appreciated!

TID