Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BU will either consider application with previous score now, or wait till next test score in later.

thayraythayray Free Trial Member

I've just learned that if you indicate you are scheduled to take a future LSAT, then Boston University will not begin to consider your application till that score is in, even if you already have a previous LSAT score. For the January test, this puts your application on hold till late February.

BU's median score is a 166, and my current score is 164. Should I ask them to consider my application now with the 164? Or, what anticipated score would be worth holding off on the application for?


  • eRetakereRetaker Free Trial Member
    2038 karma

    Depends, are you below the GPA median as well? If you're a splitter then I would say ask to consider previous score. If you are below both medians, then you're gonna need the higher LSAT anyway to be a strong candidate so might as well put it on hold.

  • thayraythayray Free Trial Member
    66 karma

    Thank you. I think I'm going to follow your advice.

Sign In or Register to comment.