Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Asking a school to consider when they’re waiting on a new score

roundkekroundkek Free Trial Member

I have an LSAT score on file and am registered for January. One of the schools I applied to has marked my application incomplete until January scores come in. Is it possible / advisable for me to ask them to go ahead and consider me now with my current school?


  • Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

    Yes, you can definitely ask them to. I did the same thing last year, and only one school pushed back (USC) and said that they would hold it incomplete until that score was in. The others all said "ok, we'll mark it complete, thanks" and that was that.

  • Selene SteelmanSelene Steelman Free Trial Member Admissions Consultant
    2025 karma

    Yes, I agree. As long as your application is complete with an LSAT result, you can email or call them and request that your file be reviewed with the current score.

Sign In or Register to comment.