Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

6 months good idea?

I posted this a day ago but got no response so i thought i'd try it again.
So i want to start on January 10 and take the premium package which is 6 months. Now i go to university full time but i think with the study schedule i can manage my time and do both the LSAT and my uni courses. Do you guys think I can manage to pull this off with the premium pack?
My target score is 160-164 and I got 149 on my diagnostic test and i am kind of familiar with the test (i studied for a month and have basic knowledge of the test)
Thanks in advance people :)

Comments

• eRetakereRetaker Free Trial Member
    2043 karma

2 months of understanding fundamentals and regular drilling, another month or so of foolproofing LG and question type training for LR, final 3 months of PTs and doing blind-review...yeah I think it's pretty possible for 6 months to go from 149 --> 160 range if you are committed to your study schedule.

• @eRetaker I also have all the PTs that are not included in the premium pack,, thanks for the feedback

• Harvey_lHarvey_l Alum Member
    268 karma

So, I believe it's possible, and you should aim even higher!. (i.e. 170+)

That's also because I'm trying to study from a 158->173 in six months as a full-time uni student.

It's all about how many hours you put in rather than the span of months! My friend went from 158 -> 172 on the actual LSAT in a matter of ~six months. His previous three months was mostly spent learning the basics, and his last three was spent just doing preptests.

I actually started out from a 150 as well and improved to 158 in the span of two preptests, mostly because I just finished the core curriculum on 7sage the previous three months. My remaining six months will be used on doing PTs and BRs and brush up on the conditional translations that I don't use often and getting faster at it all.

So yeah, 7sage helps alot and it's definitely doable! Aim higher!!

• @Harvey_l so if i follow 7SAGE's study schedule of 6 months for the premium pack is that a good approach?

• Harvey_lHarvey_l Alum Member
    268 karma

@levonm7 said:
    @Harvey_l so if i follow 7SAGE's study schedule of 6 months for the premium pack is that a good approach?

Eh, it's better to just focus on covering CC in the first 3 months, then start doing 2-3 PTs a week. + proper BR

• @Harvey_l the schedule gave me 2 months and a week for the CC, So if i were to take 3 months for the CC should i go slow with the schedule? or after i finish the CC in 2 months i should go over the CC again for a month and the remaining 3 months for PTs?

• I'm working similarly here. My blind diagnostic was 157 and my goal is definitely to break 170. I will be in school full time but I plan to spend 25-30 hours a week on LSAT prep and it feels doable to me! I know a lot of 7sagers spend a year or more on prep, but that feels like a lot to me. I'm hoping for the best!