Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What 7Sage package to buy for February LSAT

TDogg100TDogg100 Free Trial Member
edited December 2014 in General 7 karma
I want to use 7Sage materials this time around, and essentially have my entire life between now and February to dedicate to studying. Suggestions?

Comments

• LeoFiro8LeoFiro8 Alum Member
    244 karma
    Don't take the February exam. Spots are already filled up, scholarship money is gone, they just keep the doors open for application money and the ELITE scorer, 3.8Plus GPA and 169+. I wanted to go in this year, messed up on the December exam and now just going to have to wait to take it again for June and apply for 2015.
  • _FIDELIO__FIDELIO_ Alum Member
    edited December 2014 98 karma
    You're assuming the OP intends to apply in February. You can take the exam in February and get it out of the way. The scores are good for 5 years.
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    Hi Travis, each package has the same amount of lesson hours. The only difference between the packages are the amount of problem sets you get with full explanations and the prep tests. I would recommend the starter package if you don't already have it. But if you want to upgrade, I'd say get the premium because it still gives you lots of problem sets to work with and JY's great explanations for each set. Just beware though, they are very time intensive and will require your absolute dedication in order to finish by February.