Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Update email?

AlexanderAAlexanderA Alum Member
in General 10 karma

I had an interview at WashU almost a month ago and still havent heard back. At the time I had just gradauted in December and didnt really have plan for what I was going to do until law school in the Fall. Being that I havent heard back yet, should I send a little update as well as my continued interest or just let it ride and wait it out?

Comments

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

If you have started a new job, it would be appropriate to send them an updated resume. However, if you just wanted to send a LOCI, then no - save that for in case you were to get waitlisted. Generally, schools don't want communication before their decision unless you have a specific purpose for it, like sending an updated resume. Otherwise, you just have to sit tight until they make their decision. It's tough, I know!

• PrincessPrincess Alum Member
    821 karma

I think it would be great to just get in touch and show that you're still interested in the school by updating them with any new information. I would even include volunteering that you're doing, jobs, internships, etc to show that you are interested in the school and keeping it updated!