Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage & the Digital LSAT

5MoreMinPlease5MoreMinPlease Yearly Member
edited March 2019 in General 128 karma

Hey all,

This might be a bit early, but I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about how 7Sage will update its curriculum & strategies heading into the Digital LSAT? How soon can we expect 7Sage to update its content to take on the digital version of the LSAT?

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

I don't think it's too early to be asking- I mean, people studying for the July test only have a few months. Having said that, I don't really expect 7Sage to change/update the curriculum much (if at all). All of the logic, questions types, and content will be exactly the same, and that's really what 7Sage focuses on. Plus, with the videos and lessons you get to see the problems done on a screen anyway. I think if you're worried about the digital LSAT, it might be a good idea to practice reading passages on screens, etc. If you already have a tablet, it would be great to start reading problems on it. If you don't, you can get cheap off brand tablets for fifty bucks. If you have the money, that might help you get used to looking down at a tablet to read and do problems.

• 5MoreMinPlease5MoreMinPlease Yearly Member
    edited March 2019 128 karma

Yeah I see now. I've actually been studying on an iPad w/ an apple pencil. I was only worried about reading passages because you'd have to scroll to view the passage. But it looks like JY's memory method has actually accounted for that as well haha.

Thank you for answering @MissChanandler !

• MambaMentality93MambaMentality93 Live Member
    503 karma

Has 7sage updated their course to accurately replicate the new digital LSAT experience?

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Yes, it's reformatted now.