Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about Digital Practice Tests

chadwickangchadwickang Alum Member
edited June 2019 in General 29 karma

Hey guys,

How should I practice doing 5 sections on the digital practice tests, especially if I'm running out of pt's (since I only have the Starter Pack)?

Should I just do the extra section from a different PT on paper and go back to digital?

Also, if I purchase a PT as an add-on (the ones that cost 29.97 dollars each), I get to do it on digital too, right?

Thanks for your #help !

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

One strategy is to do an extra logic games section so that you can foolproof at the same time as PTing. It is important to do five section tests at least a couple times, but I typically stick with four section tests for practice. If you feel like stamina is an issue for you, then you might want to do some five sections. Yes, you do get the PT in digital version if you buy it as an add on

• chadwickangchadwickang Alum Member
    29 karma

@MissChanandler said:
    One strategy is to do an extra logic games section so that you can foolproof at the same time as PTing. It is important to do five section tests at least a couple times, but I typically stick with four section tests for practice. If you feel like stamina is an issue for you, then you might want to do some five sections. Yes, you do get the PT in digital version if you buy it as an add on

That's a great idea! Thanks!