Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Buddy/Accountability for June 2015 (possibly Sept/Oct 2015)

MelyFiggMelyFigg Alum Member
edited February 2015 in General 30 karma
Hey Everyone.
My name is Melissa! I tried to study and take the LSAT December 2014. I crashed and burned two weeks before the test. Between working full-time and studying 30+ hours a week I couldn't take it. I am looking to take this LSAT study plan much more calmly, but am looking for someone to study with either in person ( I am in the greater Los Angeles area..think CSUN) or am willing to via Skype. My email is [removed]

Note from Student Services: Don't include emails! PM instead. :)

Comments

• DanitzabethDanitzabeth Alum Member
    6 karma
    Hi Mely, I saw your interest in the other discussion groups regarding a study buddy. I am also considering the June date. Maybe we can meet with the other people as well. Skype would work for me.
  • EmergingAttorney180EmergingAttorney180 Alum Member
    133 karma
    Email sent!
  • CrystalGeibelCrystalGeibel Alum Member
    6 karma
    Email sent.
  • Alexandra3-2Alexandra3-2 Free Trial Member
    74 karma
    Skype is great for me! I live in NYC and I am planning to take the June LSAT. Count me in! my email address is the same as the one on this discussion tab.
  • smathenysmatheny Free Trial Member
    edited February 2015 4 karma
    I am in the Kansas City metro area and looking for a study buddy. I'm currently signed up for the June 2015 LSAT, but considering changing it to the October or December test depending on how well studying goes and how confident I feel. I'd be interested in face to face study buddies as well as online via email/Skype/Facetime. If anyone is interested, please email me at [removed] or text at [removed]. Thanks!

• MelyFiggMelyFigg Alum Member
    30 karma
    Hey guys. So I started basic spreadsheet. It is open to the public. Anyone with the link can on and add their info or look for others who are in similar situations as they are. I added as much info as I had for whoever responded. But please feel free and actually add yourselves in!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15q5BDihsFFm9th2AGDejPcIq9GPZtbpGqFCX2OW5uOY/edit?usp=sharing
  • davidson0425davidson0425 Alum Member
    edited February 2015 22 karma
    Hi Mely, if you plan on taking the lsat in Oct 2015 my friend and I will be having a summer study group. Email for more info we also have a shared dropbox to share lsat material. My email is [removed]

• DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    In Sherman Oaks, thinking of taking in October or February. Will be starting PTs at the end of March.
  • davidson0425davidson0425 Alum Member
    edited February 2015 22 karma
    Great please email me [removed]

• tsoliman11tsoliman11 Alum Member
    edited February 2015 3 karma
    Hi everyone! Id be interested to join, please email me at [removed]