Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Digital LSAT and scratch paper

CoffeeEnthusiastCoffeeEnthusiast Alum Member
in General 211 karma

Hello folks,

Something’s been bothering me ever since I’ve heard about the digital LSAT and I just wanted you guys’ opinion on it.

I don’t have bad handwriting per se, but I do unconsciously take up a lot of space, which isn’t great for things like LG. As JY once said: Write small, write fast, write neat.

So my question for you guys is: is anyone actually excited to take the digital LSAT because of the scratch paper ?

Comments

• Pride Only HurtsPride Only Hurts Alum Member
    2186 karma

Nope. Lol. Not me at least. I find it’s easy to get disorganized on the scratch paper if you’re not careful.

• chadwickangchadwickang Alum Member
    29 karma

Yes and no. No because I am used to practicing right below the set of rules and the first question, all being on the same page. Yes because I can just start practicing with separate scratch paper, and familiarize myself with how it's going to be when I take the test digitally.

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

@"Pride Only Hurts" said:
    Nope. Lol. Not me at least. I find it’s easy to get disorganized on the scratch paper if you’re not careful.

Fold your paper. Smaller area, forces you to stay within the boundaries. Also, when you're ready to move to the next game, flip it. Like having a brand new sheet. No distractions, and you always have the same amount of space for every game. I practice with quarters so I can get the most of my paper, but this would easily work in half, as that creates four areas.