Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help with study schedule

zcohen0813zcohen0813 Alum Member
in General 64 karma

Hey guys, I'm taking the September 21 LSAT and have already been studying for about 2 months. My diagnostic was a 143 and my most recent PT was a 156 (raw score of 65). I just created a study schedule for myself in hopes to reach my goal of a 165 by the test date. Do you think that is possible in this amount of time?

My current schedule is:

Monday: PT+BR
Tuesday: Drill LG section & RC section timed and review
Wednesday: Drill 2 LR sections timed and review
Thursday: Drill LG section & LR section timed and review
Friday: Drill LG section & RC section timed and review
Saturday: Off
Sunday: Review work from previous week & drill an RC section

This comes out to 3 LG drills, 3 LR drills, 3 RC drills and 1 PT + BR per week.

What do you think of this schedule? Should I add more or change anything that I'm doing? I just bought the 7Sage Ultimate+ program so I've been using JY's explanations for everything that I get wrong and even questions that I get right but weren't certain about. I have PT's 1-86 so I've been drilling the older ones and taking PT's with the newer exams.

Comments

• MIT_2017MIT_2017 Alum Member
    470 karma

Seems effective, but not overly burdensome which is good. If I were to nit-pick, perhaps I'd suggest switching Thurs & Fri to better spread out your LR sections.

Also consider keeping a running list of tips/advice to yourself that you gather during your review. Id suggest you review this list on the day before each PT and the day before the LSAT itself.

• Herewego...Herewego... Member
    97 karma

Are you working or studying full time?

• zcohen0813zcohen0813 Alum Member
    64 karma

@"Herewego..." I work about 20 hours a week and I'm in my senior year of undergrad. This schedule comes out to about 25-28 hours a week of studying.

• Herewego...Herewego... Member
    97 karma

@zcohen0813 The reason I asked is that you may want to consider doing a PT exam on Monday and then doing the BR the following day. Doing a BR takes a very long time if you do it right. I think this is the best way to improve your score. Everything else looks great on your study schedule!