Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reopened! September 2019 study buddy or small study group

J_ClarksonJ_Clarkson Alum Member
edited October 2019 in September 2019 LSAT 585 karma

Looking to work with an online study buddy in prep for Oct., Also open to a small study group, maybe 3 people max.

Currently scoring in 160s, aiming for 170. Would like to work with someone/people in a similar or higher score range to talk strategies and thought processes, bounce ideas and questions off of each other, etc.

Also, I'd be interested in regularly answering questions from someone who's driven and scoring below the 150s.

Thanks!

Comments

• remst43remst43 Member
    6 karma

Hi Jay_Camp, I might not be the person you are hoping for, as I have been scoring in the mid 150s. I just took the July 15th digital version, and will get my score on August 28th. In the meantime while I wait, I want to work on LR more. I got LG down as good as I ever resolving that I will always have time issues. The RC seems manageable, but my weakness seems to be LR, and I have not found a good strategy to improve. Even after I listen and read explanations, I am still not convinced I won't make the same mistake again. Please consider having me join your small group. I'd like to discuss the questions with someone who is doing as great as you -- remst43@yahoo.com

Good luck achieving your goal!

• tina_gktina_gk Alum Member
    125 karma

hey, can i join too. scoring high 150s. but i am really motivated to improve. would love to get some advice. I am ok with meeting online aswell if that is okay with you.
    tina_gk@live.com
    thanks!

• SaraFromOCSaraFromOC Member
    148 karma

Hi Jay, I’m scoring in the low/mid 160s and BRing low 170s. Let me know if you’d be interested in studying together!

• Tempore NovissimoTempore Novissimo Alum Member
    103 karma

Hey Jay, I am also currently hitting the mid-high 160s while BRing in the Mid to High 170s. I'm also in the LA area and would be open to studying together! Let me know!

• J_ClarksonJ_Clarkson Alum Member
    edited July 2019 585 karma

Opened back up! DM me if you’re interested!