Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

5 minutes left Digital LSAT

JaytrongJaytrong Alum Member

Is it a glitch that the timer stops until you press "okay" for the 5 min left... I looked down for a few minutes to do game board preps. When I looked up it said that there was 5 minutes left and the timer stopped. Is this a glitch? Or is this going to be how it is on the actual LSAT? Bc... if thats the case, then you could theoretically get more than 35 minutes on the LSAT....

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

That's definitely not how it will be on the actual LSAT.

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

Yeah. No such luck on the real thing. The timer starts and stops at the same time as your fellow test takers in the room. They would immediately notice something was up if there was a glitch of any kind.

• Lizzzz108Lizzzz108 Alum Member
    19 karma

If you're talking about the digital on 7Sage itself, yeah at the 5 minute mark the notice pops up and the timer appears to stop, but if you wait a couple of seconds on the notice and then cancel out, you'll see the timer speed up to catch up with the seconds you used already. If that makes sense. Basically, no you do not get extra time.

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14044 karma

@Lizzzz108 Thanks and that's right! The timer looks like it stops with the notice popping up but it's actually still running. Once you click "okay" on the notice and it goes away, the timer catches up.

• I Dunt Want ItI Dunt Want It Alum Member
    111 karma

Petition to change alert from ”5 minutes left” to ”Git Gud.” lol j/k