needing study advice - reading comp focus

in General 310 karma

Hi everyone.

I am needing some advice on how to improve reading comp. To give you an idea of where I am in my prep, here is the breakdown of my last PT:

LR: -4
LR: -6
LG: -3
RC: -12

It's pretty clear to me where I need to be focusing most of my energy. I have another full year before I am going to take the test (if I need to stretch my test date out). I have also gone through the curriculum trying to employ JY's memory method and drilling older PT RC sections, and the LSAT trainer's "reading for reasoning structure" method. Additionally, most of the time I am rushing to finish the last passage. No strategy or drilling has resulted in a significant jump thus far.

Thank you to anyone who takes the time to give me any advice on this section. It really has discouraged me, since employing the blind review method and drills have immensely helped my LR score, and fool-proofing is of course the component behind my LG score. I just feel helpless when it comes to making a significant improvement in RC, but there has to be some main strategy to address the section with.

Comments