Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Analytics--"difficulty" "priority"

JSL17824JSL17824 Alum Member
edited January 2015 in General 141 karma
Hello 7sagers,

The LSAT Analytics is a great tool to review what I got wrong. I also think the statistic chart quite cool--I can know my weakness in seconds! (I planned to categorize RC type by myself before I found this!)

I'm just curious about the difference between the "difficulty" and "priority"--I guess that "difficult" indicates percentage of 7sage(the lower, the harder, and vice versa), and "priority" means "personal priority"(one that I got wrong).

Is my understanding correct?

Thanks for replies.

Comments

• jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited January 2015 2654 karma
    it means what it says. Difficulty is just how difficult the question is. Every question generally has a rating (if you get Cambridge drill packets they're rated too lvl1-4) so its just how hard the question generally is. of course you may find a particular question easier than its rated but its a general scale. Priority would be how important to your score that type of question is (if you get it wrong and didn't correct it in review its very high bc you still don't get it, if you corrected in BR its low bc you figured it out, if you changed to another wrong answer its high cuz u still don't get it but realized ur original was wrong) as far as I know