Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why is there no February preptests available?

Dominikas.mDominikas.m Alum Member
edited January 2015 in General 13 karma
I just noticed that all of my preptest books are from either December, June, or October. How can I get February preptests?

Comments

• justrandomjustrandom Alum Member
    edited January 2015 343 karma
    There are no February preptests available because the February exams are not disclosed. Meaning that the February exams are the only ones which LSAC does not release. Even for those who take their exam in February, they can only see the answer choices they got wrong but can't see the exam they took. I think LSAC has historically released a few of the older February LSATs and you can get three of them if you purchase their "Official LSAT Superprep" book. That book contains 3 LSAT exams from February 2000, 1999, and 1996. However, with all the tests available perhaps purchase this if you run out of tests or you need additional tests to drill with.

The link is below
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Official-LSAT-SuperPrep-Champion/dp/0979305063
  • Dominikas.mDominikas.m Alum Member
    13 karma
    Justrandom, thanks for the prompt reply. I hope they are not harder than other tests. Anyone had taken February LSAT?
  • aaron.naiditch36aaron.naiditch36 Free Trial Member
    4 karma
    They are not any harder or easier than any other test. LSAC just keeps tests undisclosed in case they need material for make up tests and international versions.