Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to take 5-section PT on Digital Test Taker?

willward24willward24 Member
in General 5 karma

Is there a way to adjust the settings of the digital test taker so that I can take a 5-section practice test as opposed to the default 4-section test?

Comments

• DivineRazeDivineRaze Alum Member
    550 karma

@willward24 This is a good idea but no I don't think there is a way to do that. I would suggest maybe print an extra section from like Preptest 1-10 and just use that then start the actual 4-section Preptest.

• Pride Only HurtsPride Only Hurts Alum Member
    2186 karma

I just create a problem set out of the extra section I want to use and do that before I start the 4 section PT. It's pretty seamless. Takes about 20 seconds to go from the completed "problem set" section to the PT.

• aussie_zacaussie_zac Alum Member
    90 karma

Also trying to work this out. The problem is that you know which section is 'not scored' so it really doesn't simulate the test day at all. @"7Sage Admin" is there any chance you guys are working on this so it simulates the test day more effectively? :)

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

If someone takes a digital test on here, is there a way to save the answer sheet without grading it yet?