Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hope for all you low initial diagnostic takers!

helloitsdianahelloitsdiana Alum Member
edited January 2015 in General 67 karma
Hey guys so I just wanted to share some great news. Today was the first time I got a 162 on a PT and 168 on Blind Review. My initial diagnostic was a pathetic 142. I really never expected to be able to score what I am now and with the test only a few weeks away I feel more ready to conquer this test. Don't give up guys. The lessons and the blind review method are really helping me and I know they can work for you too!

Comments

• hrjones44hrjones44 Alum Member
    323 karma
    How long of a process has it been?
  • hrjones44hrjones44 Alum Member
    323 karma
    and that is great news!
  • mcbeezersmcbeezers Member
    20 karma
    Nice job! My first untimed diagnostic test was a 152 and I took plenty of time on each question. I'm not sure if I want to know how I would do on a timed diagnostic. I still have a long road ahead of me and I hope I can follow in your footsteps!
  • helloitsdianahelloitsdiana Alum Member
    67 karma
    @hrjones44. Thank you! I have studying full-time 6 months! Good luck to you!
  • helloitsdianahelloitsdiana Alum Member
    67 karma
    @mcbeezers Wow thats a great diagnostic! I think you will do great! After you have the fundamentals down everything really comes together when you start taking your practice tests. Be sure to keep reviewing your lessons even after you take your practice tests to keep refreshing your mind! Good luck! =)