Less than 2 months to make blind review score my actual score - HELP!

ynattirb95ynattirb95 Alum Member
in General 24 karma

Hi everyone. So, i'm currently scheduled to sit for the October LSAT and I reallyyy don't want to have to post pone it. My actual timed scores right now are ranging from 155-158 which is what I scored when I last sat for the actual LSAT in July (only recently resumed studying & previously did not use 7sage). My Blind Review score is consistently above 165 which is what I am aiming for on test day. Does anyone have any advice on how to tailor my study schedule to improve on my timing so that I can make this happen? I am consistently losing the most points on reading comprehension so I can definitely use some help there. Also, is it reaosnable to expect to improve this much within the given time frame??? Any advice will help!!

Comments

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

I cant say from experience, but I would guess it wouldn't be possible to 100% narrow your timed score to BR score by October. In fact, the vast majority of people never completley narrow it. After all, your BR score is with unlimited time. However, with just vast amounts of practice, you can narrow the gap. But I believe most people would advise to actually raise your BR score and that way your knowledge would increase and the PT after PT would come after. Its much more reasonable to raise your BR score and have your Timed Score be a bit below that, probably 6-3 points.

If you are 100% insistent on taking October, I would therefore try to take as many recent PTs as possible, maybe 2-3 a week with Blind Review the day after and then reviewing the questions.

Ideally, you would want to postpone the test though...