Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Buddy for October 2013 Exam (San Francisco)

lawschooldreamslawschooldreams Free Trial Member
edited September 2013 in General 22 karma
Hi fellow LSATers!

I'm looking for study buddies for the October 2013 exam, as I'll be studying full time up until the exam.

I'm currently scoring in the 167-170 range, and would like to consistently hit 170+ by October.
Bonus if you're strong(er) in Reading Comp/Logical Reasoning but weak(er) in Games, as I am the opposite and we could complement each other.
Ideally interested in meeting up/Skyping to bounce ideas off of one another, discuss strategy, and see different thought processes to arrive at the credited response.

Comments

• LPLPLPLPLPLPLPLP Free Trial Member
    39 karma
    Hey there, I am looking for a study partner as well and live in the Mission! I am mirroring you in terms of current scoring, goal score, but also in strength/weaknesses.
    I'd be most interested to meet up and see if we could help each other. What are your weaknesses in LR/RC? Is there a certain type of question that you're most struggling with? Although you're looking for someone that is stronger in LR/RC we may have different strengths in the section and could end up helping each other out a lot. Let me know!