That feeling when your average PT score is finally above your dream score>>>

It's been a long time coming but for the first time going into a take, my PT average is a couple points above my target. I can't even begin to describe what a difference this makes (mentally). Good luck on Saturday everyone, and try to take it easy in the days leading up to the test!

Comments

• 414 karma

Hard work really does pay off! Congrats on your progress and wish you all the best on Saturday!
    When you have time, I would appreciate it if you could share the timeline of your study and your study methods!

• Hopeful9812Hopeful9812 Member
    872 karma

Congratulations!! Always exciting to hear hard work paying off!!

• galaxygalgalaxygal Alum Member
    224 karma

You deserve it!! You've been so helpful on this forum- wishing you the best on your test!

• drbrown2drbrown2 Alum Member
    2227 karma

@"Pride Only Hurts" You've got this! All the hard work you've done will translate on test day.

• Pride Only HurtsPride Only Hurts Alum Member
    2186 karma

@for_since_because said:
    Hard work really does pay off! Congrats on your progress and wish you all the best on Saturday!
    When you have time, I would appreciate it if you could share the timeline of your study and your study methods!

For sure! My journey has been... extensive. lmao.

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

You've got this! Just breathe and do what you know. I can't wait to see you on the admissions side of all this :smiley: It feels so unreal when you've been at the LSAT for so long. I have 0 doubt that you'll see that soon!

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

I'll be thinking of you on Saturday. You're doing awesome work. Also appreciate reading your comments on the forums.

• 2ndTimestheCharm2ndTimestheCharm Alum Member
    1810 karma

So proud of you @"Pride Only Hurts" ! You are awesome :smile:

• Pride Only HurtsPride Only Hurts Alum Member
    2186 karma

Thanks for the love everyone. Truly grateful to have this community!

• AwokenNovaAwokenNova Alum Member
    176 karma

Congrats!!! :)

• Congrats I'm happy for you!!