Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to use 7sage to the fullest

Jahn.SnowJahn.Snow Member
in General 316 karma

I've been working with 7sage for a few weeks now and i'm really enjoying the platform. I do feel like I'm not improving as quickly as I'd like to (although I havent taken a test since my diagnostic of 148 so this may just be my current feelings), and I'm not sure if thats because i'm not employing the best study methods/ my full focus or if I'm studying wrong. Those who have improved quite a bit from using this platform, how did you best utilize these resources? Sometimes I feel like I'm doing the problem sets just to go through the motions, and I want to sharpen my focus. I just want to make sure I'm using it the max right now in the beginning stages. Any advice would be great :)

Comments

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    edited September 2019 2689 karma

Slow and steady. Repeat until you have a very thorough understanding. When you can explain it to others easily, when you can explain why an answer choice is wrong and why an answer choice is right, then you've really got this. But until then, slow, steady study and repetition. Don't just race through. Analyze.