Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it possible to raise 15 points in 2 months?

1234abcd-11234abcd-1 Member
in General 422 karma

Hello all,

I am currently on track to take the November LSAT, and I am currently averaging 151 and was wondering if it is still possible to raise that score up to a 161? My goal would be a 164/165, but I would settle for a 160/161. The school I want to go to the median is 157. I know it is not that high of a score but I am still struggling with LR and I was debating if I should still take the LSAT in November or cancel it and take it to where I know I can absolutely reach the score I want.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

• dillonritchidillonritchi Alum Member
    43 karma

Yes, I started full time prep in May and was at a bit below your score and I got to a 160, So it is definitely possible it just takes a lot of time and effort. I am currently scoring in the mid 160s with the occassional high 160.

• babridger17babridger17 Member
    52 karma

Yes it is possible, I am a little over a month in and have raised my score a solid 10 points. I am going to put in 6 hours a day from here until the October test date and see what happens.

• 1234abcd-11234abcd-1 Member
    422 karma

YAY this gives me hope tbh

• eortiz8eortiz8 Member
    15 karma

Went from 150 to 160 in 6 weeks. Just gotta focus!!!

• s_lovett2us_lovett2u Member
    8 karma

I am in the same boat and this post gives me some extra motivation to keep on keeping on. Thanks

• 1234abcd-11234abcd-1 Member
    422 karma

@s_lovett2u said:
    I am in the same boat and this post gives me some extra motivation to keep on keeping on. Thanks

Yes me too TBH!! Lets get this bread

• empocratesempocrates Alum Member
    170 karma

super motivating!! this def has helped me to keep going