Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wildly Inconsistent LR Scores after completing the Core Curriculum. Plz Help

Durt CobainDurt Cobain Alum Member

Since completion of the CC, my LR scores have been ridiculously inconsistent. Here are the stats:

PT 40 S1 -9 S3 -4
PT 41 S1 -4 S3 -3
PT 42 S2 -4 S4 -6
PT 43 S2 -8 S3 -2
PT 58 S1 -2 S4 -7

I'm especially concerned about the last two. I tried taking a couple days off in between those two (to combat burnout) and yet the inconsistency is unchanged. I rarely miss more than 3 in BR, so I know I have the potential.

I'm pretty good at navigating the test (knowing what questions are difficult and should be skipped, for example), so I don't think that is the issue. I really don't know what the issue is but I feel like I've hit a wall here.

I have been consistently testing around 167 for my raw score, but I feel like if I could get my LR scores more consistent I'd have a good shot at 170. Plz help!

Comments

• RealLaw612RealLaw612 Member
    1094 karma

I've found LR sections to vary in difficulty. It could be that you are scoring at your current level based on the difficulty of the respective sections. What I did to improve when I was in your position was to write down the question type of each LR miss and explain why I missed it. This led me to discover holes in my ability which I worked to improve. Good luck!