Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feeling a little discouraged, need advice

hanao16hanao16 Free Trial Member
in General 4 karma

I just received my score for the September 2019 LSAT (first time I took the exam), and got a 155. I REALLY want to get to 160, and am planning it to take it in June/July 2020 (whenever the exam takes place). I am a little disappointed with my score, as I studied quite hard and was scoring at about 160 in my PT.
I am currently a Junior in university so I have some time left still. What is the best way to increase my score at least five points, if anyone has any advice that might befit me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Comments

• joshowens16joshowens16 Alum Member
    73 karma

First off, you have plenty of time. Keeping your GPA up is your number 1 priority, not going to law school fresh out of undergrad isn't the end of the world.

What section did you under perform on? AKA what section did you do worse on than you normally do?

• GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma

What do your LGs look like? Have you fool proofed all of the ones that are available to you? LG will be the easiest way to make up big points if you perform "so-so" on them. Think of the ground you can make up take LG from a -7 or -8 to -1 or -2.