Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there any way to adjust the amount of time for the PT online testing tool?

TorontoVSallTorontoVSall Alum Member
in General 104 karma

Hello,

I suffer from PTSD, OCD and some other conditions that I'd rather not list and as such I have 50% extra time accommodations on the LSAT.

It is really annoying that there seems to be no way to adjust the amount of time per section in the testing tool, there isn't even a way to go back in "restarting" regular time.

I have been timing extra 50% separately as I am doing blind review, but then there is no way to tell between "extra time" and "actual blind review". Also as a result, a lot of questions show up missed that I completed within the time that I will have on the LSAT.

I know that this isn't a common issue, however, I feel that people with disabilities already have a very difficult time with the LSAT and it would be great if 7sage could help us out a bit here. I have the Ultimate+ which was very costly and I intended to do all the tests using the online tool on this site, because it's so convenient. Sorry if I sound like I am complaining too much, its not my intent, I know this isn't a common problem and probably something the site makers simply didn't think of.

Any ideas? Workarounds or possibility of 7sage making a change?

Comments

• Julie_NYCJulie_NYC Alum Member
    edited October 2019 24 karma

The online tool provides options to change the time allocated. The time adjustment option is the clock icon to the left of the underline/highlight functions.

• TorontoVSallTorontoVSall Alum Member
    104 karma

Oh wow it even has pre-determined 50% or 100% for accommodations. I feel dumb now. Thank you Julie for the response and very nice of the J.Y and the site makers to consider people with disabilities!

Thank you!