Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

October takers: were you allowed to adjust tablet stand at any angle to better avoid glare?

youbbyunyoubbyun Alum Member
edited November 2019 in General 1755 karma

LSAC said that they would allow test takers to adjust the tablet stand at any angle except straight up(which I think is 90 degrees). Previously you could only tilt it 30 degrees. They made this change to better help avoid glare.

Was your experience In October where you could adjust the tablet stand at any angle? Was that more helpful in avoiding glare? Thanks

Comments

• missechomissecho Alum Member
    20 karma

Yes, and yes.
    I didn’t encounter glare, thanks to the high ceiling and even lighting.

• taylorrobinstaylorrobins Member
    11 karma

Our proctors were unaware of the change and told the room that we had to adhere to the 3" max rule. I asked them to confirm with LSAC before we started and they changed their instructions and said we could use them more than 3" high as long as they were not straight up and down. It helped a lot with the glare - it was much much better than September.

• CJAnne1220CJAnne1220 Core Member
    9 karma

Our proctors were also, unaware of the change and would not allow us to adjust over 3". They literally, went table to table, and checked everyone's tablet before we started the exam.