Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What logic game is the most common ?

jonesthad09jonesthad09 Alum Member
edited January 2015 in General 18 karma
What logic game is the most common ? Which type if any should one focus on the most?

Comments

• ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    I'm not totally sure what you mean but there's typically 3 main types of logic games. They are: ordering, grouping, and hybrid mix of both. Every so often, there will be a game where it doesn't really fit into any and you sorta just wing it.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    +1, as JY says, theres only 2 types and then just "twists" of them, there is no "most common" type of game. Theres generally a relatively straight forward ordering game, maybe an in/out, a grouping, a ordering/grouping mix (ordering w/ a twist kinda) and then chance of a miscellaneous, but its impossible to say what anyone will have during test day, especially if one has a LG experimental, could experience each type on test day. That is why you want to get in as many games of all types that you can to insure you can face any game that pops up and be able to relate it to one you have previously done
  • jonesthad09jonesthad09 Alum Member
    18 karma
    Thank you'll for the feedback
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    edited January 2015 3462 karma
    Make sure you review every LG on each of the PTs you take. Also make sure you do the fool proof method. If you're going through each game in the course/practice sets & those in the PTs that you take you'll slowly become more familiar with them. Once you print multiple copies and fool proof. On test day, you won't be shocked. I mean there might be one game that isn't common but I'm sure that you will find a way to approach it from what you've learned reviewing different LGs.

Basically don't mainly focus on the most common LG because what if on test day that's not the type of LG you'll get. So it's best if you try to review everything from PT 1-74 :)
  • jonesthad09jonesthad09 Alum Member
    18 karma
    Thank you