Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanks 7sage

Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
edited February 2015 in General 3438 karma
This is a big thank you to 7sage and hopefully an inspiration to people writing their LSATs... 1.5 years ago when I gave my first LSAT practice exam... the famous 2007 PT that is available for free as prep material, I got a measly 153 that could easily have been a 147. I was in despair because I wanted to get a JD from one of the coveted T14 schools that I had heard so much about in my own country and I literally had no idea as to how to prepare for this test... nada... zilch... zero!!! My dream.. well let's just say that the chances of it materializing didn't seem promising ;) . After working with 7sage for that time, tutoring a couple of sessions with Jon and giving the LSAT twice (last December and this December), I received a score that has secured me entry to GULC (just got the letter on Friday and am still pinching myself to see if I wake up) and my 'dream' of making it to a T14 has finally come true. but I would like to thank 7sage for making this possible. Note to fellow 7sagers: People... you might feel frustrated while prepping... there were days when I certainly did.... scores might drop at times only to rise up again... mine certainly did... but at the end if you put in the work with JY's & Jon's methods.. the result likely be the best score you can achieve. All the best to the Feb test takers!!!

Comments