Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to take 1 section digitally

lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
in General 3190 karma

Hi how can I take one or two sections digitally and BR? Currently to take a section you have to start with sec 1 on a pt. how can i do like sec 2+3 digitally of a pt and not have to do sec 1

Comments

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    2464 karma

I believe you'll have to create your own problem set. Go to the question bank and select all the questions from the desired PT and section you want to do, then create the problem set.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@lexxx745 said:
    Hi how can I take one or two sections digitally and BR? Currently to take a section you have to start with sec 1 on a pt. how can i do like sec 2+3 digitally of a pt and not have to do sec 1

Hi there,

You can score a single section by creating custom Problem Sets. If you aren’t familiar with the custom problem set interface, here are some instructions on how to do this:

Go to https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    Tap “Create Problem Set From Question Bank” at the top of the page
    Set the PrepTest range and section type you are looking for.
    Select the questions/passages/games for the section you want to take. (tip: you can filter to a section by typing something like “pt01 s2” into the search bar, then tap the blue shopping cart icon on the left of the table to select the questions.
    Tap “Create Problem Set with…”
    Take the problem set.

See the GIF below:

Let me know if you have any further questions!