BR group - Looking for 2 people to create a weekly BR group!

MarkmarkMarkmark Alum Member
in Study Groups 976 karma

Hi! I'd like to make a small 3 person BR group to meet weekly and go over a test together. A friend of mine in the 170's said she did a 3 person BR group where once a week they sat for about 3-4 hours and noted for which questions they had different answers. Afterwards they addressed each question one by one. I'd like to do a BR group in this way and I'm open to other good approaches too!

I'm scoring about 158 - low 160's, I'd like to have 1 member in the mid 160's and 1 member in the 170's or high 160's so we can see the different ways we see questions.

Let's do first come first served in who replies. Thanks!!!

Comments

• Lenore S.Lenore S. Core Member
    22 karma

Hey Mark, I'd love to join your group. However I've scored around what you have, but haven't been PTing for long. Let me know if you'd still be interested in collaborating! Maybe a 4 person group? :smile:

• FHChick99FHChick99 Alum Member
    185 karma

Hi Mark! I'm interested as well. I'm scoring in the mid-160s right now.

• ramasobhaniramasobhani Alum Member
    25 karma

I'm definitely interested and scoring about the same (mid-high 150's). I had a BR partner who wrote in November and our sessions were great and would like to get into another group ASAP.

• MarkmarkMarkmark Alum Member
    976 karma

Hi all thank you for your responses!! The group has 3 people now so we won't be taking any more people right now. For whoever is still looking for a group this thread took me a few minutes to make and within a couple days there were already a lot of people interested, so please see how easy it is to make a group!!

If someone ends up not being able to meet this thread will be my first go-to. All the best and happy studying :)