Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a way to delete a preptest in the analytics page?

nnoble619nnoble619 Alum Member

I hit "save and score" without filling in any answers because I don't understand how the preptest page works. Is my analytic page now just screwed up forever because of that 0% score?

Comments

• nnoble619nnoble619 Alum Member
    6 karma

Never mind, I figured it out. My technical ineptitude perseveres, however, as I can't find a way to delete this now-redundant post.

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

Should keep this up, always helpful for others who also have the same question, and if you hit take digital you can delete there

• zdanlaw1991zdanlaw1991 Member
    80 karma

Yes, I seem to be technologically illiterate as well lol. Can I ask how you did this?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@zdanlaw1991 said:
    Yes, I seem to be technologically illiterate as well lol. Can I ask how you did this?

Hi there,

To delete the PrepTest, go to the PrepTests tab (https://7sage.com/preptests/) and select the PrepTest you will like to delete. Next, tap the button that says "Delete PrepTest. See the screenshot below.

Let us know if you have any further questions!