Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Highlight color options Real Digital LSAT

pdkp2010pdkp2010 Member
in General 32 karma

How many highlight color options are available on the real digital lsat? Pink, Yellow, Orange? Thanks.

Comments

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

i used the surface pro and I think there is more than one color. At the beginning they allow you to set it. I automatically just used yellow, default, so tbh im not sure if my advice is 100% accurate.

Either way, I think you should be highlighting very little, or if it at all, not more than one color

• Michael.CincoMichael.Cinco Member Sage
    2116 karma

There are three just like the 7sage version. If you want to know what the actual version looks like you can go on the LSAC website. There's also all sorts of accessibility options for you during the actual test. I put mine into night mode to reduce the glare and reduce eye strain.

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

@"Michael.Cinco" said:
    There are three just like the 7sage version. If you want to know what the actual version looks like you can go on the LSAC website. There's also all sorts of accessibility options for you during the actual test. I put mine into night mode to reduce the glare and reduce eye strain.

yea you can also adjust font size too which is p neato

• pdkp2010pdkp2010 Member
    32 karma

Thanks for taking time to answer my question, appreciate it