Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Goal Setting: LG & BR

dlstudy1dlstudy1 Alum Member

Hi everyone,

I recently began the logic game curriculum and have been doing the LG drill sets. As you know there are two games per set. I'm usually finishing at least game with 100% accuracy but unable to finish the second game during the ~17 minute time limit. As I continue going through the drills and blind review, I'm wondering what people suggest aiming for during the blind review of a full logic game section?

I know, ideally we should all want to reach for -0 in blind review for every section. But, for someone wanting to score in the mid 160s, what is a promising score/range for a LG blind review?

Thanks!

Comments

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

For BR of any section, but especially LG, you should always aim for -0. I think taking the extra time to spend on the game and allow inferences to click in the beginning will allow you to complete & BR future games quickly, efficiently, and with minimal mistakes.

Definitely don’t skimp on studying LG because it’s the easiest section to improve