S. FL - Blackstone LSAT PREP

JustinaJJustinaJ Alum Member
in General 223 karma
Has anyone taken a BlackStone LSAT Prep Course? I absolutely love 7 sage but I think I need something in person to prepare for June. I am reading reviews and it seems like everyone loves it. Just wanted to check here if anyone has heard/taken it themselves.
thank you!

Comments

• jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    never heard of it... soooo red flag there
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    so did a real quick look, most testimonials only say starting score or final score so hard to say how much people really improved. I would look into attending a class free to test it out or see if they offer refunds after the first class so you can see if it is necessary. Alot can be done self-study especially when you start with a lower diagnostic, a large point jump with a low start is less impressive than at a higher point. so if an in-person thing is something you wanna try and think it would really help you I would look into a free sit in or something
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Hmm.. Test it out. Have you completed the 7sage course? Or are you in the process of completing it? If so, couldn't you just post to see if there is anyone in your area that is also willing to meet up with you to have something like a study group? Just a suggestion.
  • JustinaJJustinaJ Alum Member
    223 karma
    @jdawg113 there are two free courses before you have to pay anything. I really believe I need something in person. I heard a few USF students mention this course - that's how I heard about it. It is only central FL based which would make sense if anyone outside of FL has not heard about it.

@emli1000 I am in the process of completing it.