Thank you, 7Sage - In at Berkeley and Cornell

hl_alarakhl_alarak Alum Member
edited February 2020 in Law School Admissions 158 karma

As the 2019-2020 cycle draws to an end, I thought I should share a recap of my admissions results and say a big thank you to JY and the 7Sage Community.

I started studying for the LSAT in 2018, with a diagnostic score of 153. After a year of intense studying with 7Sage, I was able to boost that score up to a 169. And I'm beyond thrilled to share with you that I was accepted to Berkeley and Cornell, among other very prestigious law schools.

I had basically zero knowledge of the test itself in the beginning, let alone the law school admissions process in general. Signing up for a 7Sage LSAT Course was possibly the wisest decision I've made in the past couple years, as I've benefited tremendously from the curriculum that I thought was very insightful, easy-to-follow, and beginner-friendly. The Discussion Forum served its purpose as an indispensable source of information; I was able to get all the help I needed from the Sages and users who were more than eager to share their experiences. What I found most amazing was that all of it came at an extremely generous price.

All in all, I am grateful that I found 7Sage and that it offered me an opportunity to excel at one of the most challenging tests there are. I'd like to express my utmost gratitude again for the 7Sagers for their advice and support - without them, I doubt that I would have made it this far.

Thank you!

Comments