Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I go up 6+ points before April 25?

meghanegmeghaneg Core Member
in General 60 karma

Hi all! Just took my first PT post-curriculum and feeling down. I got a 163 on my first diagnostic in November (weakest section RC) and a 166 just now (weakest section 1 LR but the other I got 88% on...not sure what happened). I work 30 hrs/wk and am trying to find another job (10 hrs/wk), so it's hard for me to study as much as I want to.

I felt like I'd improved since November, having done the whole curriculum, and here I am. I'm taking the 4/25 test, and my goal is 172+. Is there any way I can make this happen, or should I expect to probably take the test again?

Thank you so much for your advice :)

Comments

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

166-172 is going to be hard in a few months but it can be done. Where are you missing your points. Id say you can do it given how high your POST CC score is

• meghanegmeghaneg Core Member
    60 karma

My points are missing everywhere by section and question type. -3 LR, -4 RC, -3 LG, and -7 LR--when I took the second LR section, though, I was very anxious and I'm sure that brought down my score. But I imagine that may happen again and it's definitely an obstacle I need to work through.

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    2464 karma

I think its doable, can't say for certain but it's definitely possible. Looking at your score breakdown you need to get that -3 in LG down to -0 or -1, as those are some easy points to pick up on. Other than that, i'd just suggest you keep taking PT's and do extensive BR. Also, a 166 is an amazing post cc score, so it's nothing to feel down about. I'm sure most of the people on 7sage would love to be in your shoes. Anyways, good luck!